Carnists like to tell me that cows, chickens, and bees have an excess of milk, eggs, and honey for human-animals to take. Yet, when I tell them I’m broke and I ask to borrow money, they look at me like I’m crazy…. weird.
A guy got arrested and beaten up after he brought a gun into a police station to free his girlfriend. If that’s not love, then I don’t know what is. How romantic…
I know I never claimed edge or anything.
But I’m depressed and I really want some beer.
I haven’t had a drink since Christmas.
I’m just depressed again…
I keep thinking about things, and it makes me more upset.
Then I get upset at myself for being such a doormat
For not sticking up for myself
For sacrificing my feelings, because I want to be nice
I’m sick and I’m not getting enough sleep tonight.
I drank coffee before bed because my asthma has been so bad
I left my inhaler somewhere where i can’t find it…
I lost my car tonight in West Philly.
I was looking for it for like forty-five minutes.
Thankfully it was found with the help of a couple friends of mine
I thought it got towed or something…
My Dad is back in the hospital with walking pneumonia again
He just can’t stop smoking…
I don’t even think it would help now.
He’s like 63 and He’s been smoking since he was 10 years old.
If my Dad dies in the next few years, that’s gonna be both my biological parents
I just feel like shit today, literally.
I think I’m so stressed out I’m getting Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- I was sitting there reading the book; Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows at my work. Right as the Mechanic walks in, so does a young woman who lives up the street. He flirted with her, but mostly talking about her car for about 10 minutes while I ignored them and read my book. He walks in about a half hour later.
- Mechanic: So what'd ya think of that one that was just in here?
- Me: That what?
- Mechanic: That hot little number who was talking to me about her truck for a while.
- Me: She works at my optometrist I go to. She is a pretty nice person.
- Mechanic: No, I mean wasn't she a hot little piece of ass?
- Me: Um. I guess.
- Mechanic: You guess?
- Me: I dunno.
- Mechanic: What are you not into girls like that? What do you like them big? Are you a chubby chaser?
- Me: I've probably been with just about any person you could think of.
- Mechanic: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
- Me: What I said.
- The Mechanic left. Horrified by what he had just heard. I smiled and kept reading.
I’m getting a kitten or adopting an adult cat really soon. I just read the book
Obligate Carnivore: Cats, Dogs, and What it Really Means to be Vegan
I’ve heard different things from fellow Vegans about whether they think it’s moral, or not to make your companion animals Vegan. But this book explains a lot of things…
- Most Commercial Pet Food comes from Factory Farms Leftovers. Which can have cancer cells in them, mold, or might even be rotting. Resulting in lots of animals being sick.
- Forced Cannibalism: Since there’s not regulation on Pet Foods, a lot of companies go to places and pick up euthanized cats and dogs… (I know it’s like Soylent Green for our Companion Animals…)
- There’s no evidence that cats digestive systems process vegetable proteins or animal proteins any differently.
- Supplementing your Cats Diet is all you need to do. With Yeast, and Taurine. Essential to Cats well being, and can be found in Plant Based foods for Cats.
- What is Natural Anyway? Cats are hydrophobic, they don’t go in the water and pull out Tuna. They don’t go up to cows and suck on their teets. I used to live in the woods and my cats would catch things outside, but it was just small rodents and bugs. I’m not going to stop my cat if it wants to hunt/eat something. But cats aren’t even from North America anyway. They were brought here from England to deal with a Rodent Infestation problem.
I just think since they make vegan cat food, and with the evidence I just stated it’s not bad for our furry friends. Why should we continue to feed our cats garbage from an abusive system? This is another way to not support factory farming, so what’s wrong with it?
I like how my Manager at the Gas Station
Stomps on Stink Bugs
then looks at me and says,
“Hey. I hope this doesn’t offend you.
With you being Vegan and all…”
It doesn’t offend me.
I’m pretty sure
it offends the stink bugs though…