Should I get a vitamix blender?
I’ve always wanted one. Now I have the money.
But they’re still so FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
Also I love smoothies and I’d love to make raw pasta sauces and everything in there.
I know I’d use it, but is it worth the price? Hmm.
Also anyone on tumblr near the philly area can come over for smoothies anytime. aahhaha
Is still active?
What the fuck does that mean?
She can’t find someone with the same experience, that isn’t a passive aggressive leftist?
If I get this job at the health food store, I better be able to ask off on days or I’ll flip a shit.
I could also work for a friends farm this summer… they’re looking for people.
But seriously I know A SHIT LOAD about organic food, produce, grocery, stocking, cleaning, supplements and vitamins.
Why does it take so long for these people to hire someone?
- Woman walks into store.
- Woman: I need a pack of virginia slims, ohh wait... you don't have them that's why I never come in here. You know I stopped smoking too. I usually only smoke one then throw away the pack, so why am I doing this?
- Me: Well you don't HAVE to buy cigarettes i'm not going to force you. I mean,
- 1. I don't care if you buy something or not.
- 2. The store only makes 5 cents from cigarette purchases
- 3. You'd be wasting a whole pack of cigarettes
- Woman: Ohh wow. I should come here for emotional support, not cigarettes. You really made my day. I might blog about this.
- Me: Ohh I have a blog too you are gonna laugh if I tell you the name...
- Woman: Well what is it called?
- Me: Memoirs of a Gas Station Attendant
- Woman: No, that's pretty good. I'd read that blog.
- Me: You prolly also shouldn't buy cigarettes cause most of them are tested on animals. Look it up.
- I'm at work reading an anthology of Anarchism and complied essays, titled, "No Gods No Masters." A guy walks in and looks at my book.
- Guy: No Gods No Masters! John Lennon had that one pegs down. Imagine no religion, No need for greed or hunger
- A brotherhood of... what?
- Me: Man? A brotherhood of man!
- He slams his fist on the table.
- Guy: DAMN YOU'RE SMART. YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T STAND REPUBLICAN FUCKING VOTERS. YOU WANT TO PUSH YOUR MORALITY ON ME? YOUR MORALS ON ME? YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THOSE PEOPLE?
- Me: No, what do you say?
- Guy: SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!
- He starts to exit the store.
- Me: Have a good day!
What kind of psychic can’t tell the gender identity of my partner?
Gets pretty much everything about my relationship wrong
And pretty much calls me straight?
Worst 35 bucks I’ve ever spent.
I’m reading my own tarot from now on.
Where my deck at?
She prolly wants me to come back and spend more money…
Anyone else have bad experiences?
I interviewed at the very retail oriented health food store today, in a town over
My manager from the food coop was actually there just shopping…
Our food coop went out of business…
He saw me in a suit and said,
“What are you selling insurance now?”
That brought me down to earth.
All and all the interview was just okay, I tried being nice and funny (my strong traits)
But the interviewer was the general manager and was asking me silly questions like about why I quit my job at an Acme?
I almost said,
“Because they had a bad hierarchical system that pretended to be fair, but was mostly unfair. It made their employees listless, bored, lazy, and unproductive. The union was a tool of the company. But it wasn’t just that store, thus is most chain retail stores in todays capitalistic post-industrial society.”
Then as I wasn’t listening to what she was rambling on about I saw…
THE LORDS PRAYER
ON HER DOOR NEXT TO PICTURES OF THE VATICAN.
But if I get this job, it’ll mean a lot.
It’ll be my first REAL job doing something prolly paid 10 an hour
or 9 an hour.
But I get 9 an hour for sitting on my ass at a gas station comfortably.
at the end she said,
“We’ll give you a call in the next couple weeks and if we don’t, you should call us to check on your application.”
I think that’s alright.
She said she has to interview more people.
I personally think I came off as timid, and bullshitting.
She put me on the spot with a lot of questions to try to see into my core belief structure on things.
I should have told her i’m the antichrist and I am an anar-chiist and just gotten it over with.
I got it on the internet. Look up rodeoh harnesses. They’re like super comfy. And I want my partner super comfy when they fuck me in my tight little ass. ahhahaha
I am honestly not sure of the dietary restrictions. Having none, and knowing no one who has had them I can’t give any advice. I will say you shouldn’t just jump into veganism. I became a vegetarian for 6 months, then after six months doing that, I went vegan. But don’t do anything to harm yourself, eating disorders are really serious things. I don’t know anything about them either. I’d take veganism step by step, much like anything else you’re committed to. Cut out meat, and see how you do first. Then cut out dairy/eggs if you feel healthy enough. Like I said, I don’t want you to hurt yourself, eating disorders are REALLY SERIOUS and from what I know hard to recover from. That’s my advice. I hope it helped somewhat.
So after missing a call last tuesday and never checking my voicemail.
It looks like I might be able to take a full time position at a health food store near me.
But it might mean I need to stop working at the gas station I’ve worked at for like 4 years….
That gas station is like part of my identity.
But it might make me feel better to not work for a company that is destroying the earth…