Maybe this isn’t that great.
But yeah my trunk in my car is normally filled with shit.
I’ve been trying to find a way to get back on my feet for a few months and save money, not pay rent/etc… since I’m getting kicked out, and my housemate is moving to colorado.
I also don’t want to bother my Aunt and Uncle, or my Grandma. So I think I could live out of my car. Plus I wouldn’t wanna hear it from my Aunt or Uncle about how I need to get a fulltime job, etc…
But the back seat in my Mercury Sable folds down, I think I could comfortably fit my legs/head in the truck and stick my feet/head out of the back seat. I am 6 feet tall, and sleeping in the backseat alone would be very uncomfortable.
I could get a sleeping bag, and just live out of my car for the summer/fall.
Save a shit load of money. Shower every couple of days.
It does run the possibility of getting old pretty quickly though.
- you-smug-fuck likes this
- thatguynamedty said: We’re looking for a new roommate here in the city. Cheap rent, cheap utilities. Message me on fb or something if you’re interested;.
- gothicfeverdream likes this
- the-theme-song-was-spooky said: Just invest in a tent man. It be just like camping for a certain period of time. It’d be awesome if you don’t mind the occasional discomfort.
- the-theme-song-was-spooky likes this
- sfitzgerald-art likes this
- hellomorningsun said: I had a friend that did this in a wagon with enough space for a futon mattress, and even then he hated it. Just be realistic about it and it might be tolerable.
- prinxessmeulin likes this
- gasattendant posted this